Easy and impressive dish for entertaining.
- Baking Sheet
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided; or fat of choice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp RealTaste Nurture seasoning or 1-2 Tbsp. RealTaste Love seasoning
- 1 lb pork tenderloin approximately 1- 1.5 lbs
- Allow tenderloin to come to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat oven to 400.
- Pat tenderloin dry.
- Heat skillet to medium-high.
- Rub 1 tbsp. oil into the tenderloin.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to the skillet.
- Brown tenderloin on all sides in the skillet; about 2 minutes per side, for a total of 10 minutes. You can use remaining 2 minutes on any areas that need a little more time.
- Drizzle all sides with lemon juice and sprinkle with Nurture seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until done.
Calories: 199kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 23gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 59mgPotassium: 446mgSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!