Maple Glazed Salmon
This is one of our favorite ways to prepare salmon. It's simple, unique and delicious.
- Cookie sheet or baking dish.
- 1 lb salmon whole piece, or fillets
- 1/4 tsp RealTaste Zen seasoning or to taste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard course texture recommended
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Allow salmon to come to room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat oven to 400.
- Mix together mustard and maple syrup.
- Pat salmon dry and place on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish.
- Spoon syrup mixture over salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until done. Be careful not to overcook or it will be dry.
Calories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 23gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 228mgPotassium: 622mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 45IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 45mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!