If you've never made fresh cranberry sauce before, you've probably also never guessed that it's this easy. This recipe is almost as simple as opening up a can, but a lot tastier and less processed. A big win in our book. Say goodbye to canned cranberry sauce!
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Combine ingredients in a medium pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Cool and store in a covered container in the fridge.
Advance Preparation, Optional
- This can be made up to a week in advance.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!