These are not roasted vegetables, but rather lightly cooked vegetables. They should be al dente. They're perfect as a side dish or for advance meal preparation to use in grain bowls, in a salad, soup or frittata.
- 1/2 head broccoli separated into floretes
- 1/2 red pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 yellow pepper cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 red onion sliced into thick slices or chunks
- 8 ounces mushrooms fresh, sliced into thick slices or chunks
- 2-3 zucchini sliced into thick slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 2 tbsp RealTaste Hope seasoning or to taste; substitute with Nurture or Amore
Heat oven to 350.
Place vegetables in a 9x13 pan and toss with oil and seasoning.
Cook covered for 15 minutes.
Store covered for up to a week, in the fridge.