If you love Korean food, enjoy this quick and economical vegetarian meal. If you're strict vegetarian, look for vegetarian kimchi, or substitute another fermented or pickled vegetable.
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Bragg's Amino Acids
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 3/4 tsp RealTaste Zen seasoning
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or grain of choice
- 1/2 cup Kimchi
- carrots, cucumber, mushrooms, dark leafy greens
- Mix together maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, Zen and vinegar. Set aside.
- Divide the quinoa up in 4 bowls.
- Fry the eggs, leaving the yolk a bit runny.
- Place the egg over the quinoa with Kimchi and desired toppings.
- Drizzle the sauce over each bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!