*Tomato Chicken Curry
- 2 tbsp RealTaste Care curry powder or to taste
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 14 oz can of coconut milk
- 14.5 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or to taste
- 2 cups chicken, cooked diced
- 1/2 tsp salt** or 1 tsp. Zen or to taste
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or grain of choice
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Dry fry the curry powder and onions for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato paste and maple syrup.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add chicken and warm through.
- Salt to taste, if needed.
- Serve over brown rice, or grain of choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!