This is a kid favorite in our family. Hope you enjoy it too!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes canned
- 1 1/2 cups kidney beans 15 ounce can, or pre-cooked
- 1 1/2 cups corn frozen
- 4 tbsp RealTaste Vida seasoning or to taste
- 1 cup water, or unsalted broth
- cheese, diced avocado, corn chips, sliced radish, sour cream or plain yogurt.
- In a large pot cook onion and ground beef until beef is browned.
- Drain fat.
- Return to pot and add remaining ingredients.
- Heat through and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!