Taco Quinoa Bowl
This makes for a quick, healthy, inexpensive and flavorful meal. What's not to like about it?!
- Small pot
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounce
- 2 tbsp RealTaste Vida seasoning
- 1 cup water or unsalted broth
- toppings of choice: avocado, beans, lettuce, fresh salsa, corn, cilantro avocado dressing*, cilantro etc.
- In a small pot, mix ingredients together.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered for 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and serve with toppings of your choice.
Calories: 139kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 5gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 12mgPotassium: 346mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 96IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!