This makes a big pot of sauce, freeze left-over sauce for a future meal.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tbsp RealTaste Love seasoning or to taste
- 48 ounces tomatoes, crushed or diced canned (two 28 ounce cans)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup, optional depending on acidity of tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste depending on salt level in tomatoes
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles cook as directed on package
- Heat a medium-large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and 2 tbsp. of Love seasoning and cook until browned.
- Drain fat, if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, remaining 2 tbsp. seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over pasta of choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!