Slow Cooker Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Slow cooker
- 2 lbs meaty soup bones
- 6 cups water
- 3 tbsp RealTaste Amore seasoning or to taste
- 3 carrots sliced
- 3 celery stalks sliced
- 1 onion sliced or diced
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 cup green beans frozen
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat from bones and return to soup.
- If your soup is too fatty, you can chill it overnight and the fat will rise to the top. You can then scrape it off, refrigerate and use as a healthy fat for sauteing etc.
- Save bones, fat, cartilage for your next batch of bone broth.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!