Simple Southwest Skillet Dinner
If you've meal prepped rice and beans, this economical and delicious meal can come together in minutes.
- 3 cups brown rice, or grain of choice cooked*
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounce
- 1 1/2 cups black beans 15 ounce can, or pre-cooked*
- 1 cup corn frozen, or pre-cooked
- 4 tsp RealTaste Vida seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 cup water, or unsalted broth
- 2 tbsp lime juice about 1 lime
- 1-2 avocados diced
- cilantro optional
- Add rice, tomatoes, beans, corn, seasoning and water to a large skillet.
- Heat on medium-high heat until it begins to sizzle, simmer for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and top with avocado and cilantro, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!