Simple Shrimp Fajita Bowl
- 2 lb shrimp 24 per pound, deveined and shell removed
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 3 bell peppers sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 tbsp ReaTaste Vida seasoning or to taste
- 1 lime about 2 tablespoons juice
- 1-2 avocado diced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice* or grain of choice
Cilantro Avocado Dressing
- 1 cup yogurt plain
- 2 tsp RealTaste Hope seasoning or to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh leaves
- 1 avocado
- Heat oven to 425.
- Line an extra large cookie sheet, or two smaller cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Toss shrimp, bell peppers, oil and seasoning together. Spread out evenly on cookie sheet(s).
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
- While shrimp and vegetables are cooking, place dressing ingredients in a small blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Alternatively, you could mash avocado with a fork and mix together by hand.
- Remove from oven and squeeze lime juice over the shrimp and pepper mixture.
- Serve serve shrimp mixture over rice and drizzle with dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!