Short-Cut Korean Beef Bowl
We love bulgogi and this quick version is a total win when you need a fast and flavorful meal. We think Kimchi is a must with this dish. Even if you think you don't like Kimchi, give it a try! It adds lots of flavor.
- 1 cup beef cooked; ground, diced, or shredded
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Bragg's Amino Acids or soy sauce of choice
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp RealTaste Zen seasoning
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or grain of choice
- Kimchi, cucumber, cabbage, lightly steamed broccoli, green onions, chili pepper, radish, dark leafy greens.
- Mix maple syrup, amino acids, sesame oil, Zen and vinegar together.
- Place beef in a skillet heated over medium-high heat.
- Pour half of the maple syrup mixture over the beef and heat until warmed through.
- Serve over quinoa, or grain of choice with desired toppings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!