Sheet Pan Chicken
- Large cookie sheet
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 2 cups carrots cut in 1 inch chunks
- 4 cups potatoes cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 onion cut in 1 inch chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 4 tsp RealTaste Amore seasoning or to taste
- 4 tsp RealTaste Hope seasoning or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line an extra large cookie sheet with parchment paper and toss chicken, potatoes, carrots and onion with oil and seasoning.
- Spread chicken and vegetables out evenly.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Rotate chicken and stir vegetables.
- Roast 15 minutes longer, or until chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!