Even our non-fish loving family and friends enjoy this simple dish.
- Cookie sheet or baking dish.
- 1 lb salmon whole or fillets
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp RealTaste Nurture seasoning or to taste
- Heat oven to 400.
- In the meantime, let salmon come to room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Pat salmon dry and place on a cookie sheet or in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with Nurture seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until done. Be careful not to over cook or it will be dry.
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 23gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 50mgPotassium: 556mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 45IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!