Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Put the seeds from your pumpkins to good use! These are a great snack. Large seeds from other types of squash work as well.
- Baking Sheet
- 2 cup pumpkin seeds or large seeds from another type of squash
- 2 tsp olive oil or fat of choice, oil amount is approximate, no need to measure
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Elevate, Hope, Nurture, Amore or Vida seasoning to taste, seasoning amount is approximate, no need to measure
- Heat oven to 250.
- Wash and pat excess water on pumpkin seeds with a kitchen or paper towel.
- On a baking sheet, toss seeds with oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!