Roasted Whole Pumpkin Seeds
Put the seeds from your pumpkins to good use! These are a great snack. Large seeds from other types of squash can also be used.
- Baking Sheet
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds or large seeds from another type of squash
- 2 tsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Elevate, Hope, Nurture, Amore or Vida seasoning to taste
- Heat oven to 250.
- Remove seeds from pumpkin.
- Wash and pat excess water on pumpkin seeds with a kitchen or paper towel.
- On a baking sheet, toss seeds with oil and seasoning.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until done.
Calories: 99kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 5gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 129mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 7mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!