Nurture makes the most wonderful roast chicken you'll ever make. Save the bones and scraps for a scrumptious and easy broth.*
- 1 whole chicken 4-5 lbs
- 3 tbsp RealTaste Nurture seasoning
- Heat oven to 350.
- Coat the chicken with seasoning, on and under the skin.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes per pound.
- Ladle pan juices over the chicken rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Carve and ladle any remaining juice over the carved meat.
- Reserve bones and skin for bone broth.*
- Store meat covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!