Quinoa Breakfast Crunch
This is a welcome change from the rolled oats used in a typical granola. Go ahead and substitute other nuts in place of the seeds, if desired.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup nut butter peanut butter, or nut butter of choice
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup, or honey
- 1 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup seeds
- Heat oven to 300.
- Place quinoa on a cookie sheet and toast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Stir and cook another 15 minutes.
- Mix hot quinoa with nut butter.
- Mix in sweetener, Peace, nuts and seeds.
- Store in the fridge and use as you would granola.
Advance Preparation, Optional
- This may be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!