Quick Thai Curry
- 1 tsp RealTaste Care seasoning or to taste
- 2 tsp RealTaste Zen seasoning or to taste
- 1 tbsp flour of choice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup water or unsalted broth
- 2 tbsp Bragg's Amino Acids or soy sauce of choice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 3 cups frozen vegetables
- 1 cup chicken cooked, diced or shredded
- 1/3 cup cashews optional
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or grain of choice
- Mix together seasoning and flour.
- Add coconut milk, water and mix well.
- Add amino acids, lime juice, maple syrup, peanut butter and sesame oil and mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add frozen vegetables to skillet and cook until heated through: about 5 minutes.
- Stir sauce again and pour slowly around the edges of the pan.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add chicken and cashews and cook until heated through.
- Serve over rice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!