Quick Oven Fries
It's important to have positive associations with food. These fries are one of our happy foods.
- 1 lb potatoes sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 2 tsp RealTaste Nurture seasoning or to taste; substitute with Hope, or Amore
- Heat oven and baking sheet to 450.
- Toss potato, fat and seasoning together.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven, place sliced potato on sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn heat to broil and bake for another 5 minutes, or until done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!