Quick Cajun Shrimp
Have everything ready to go and you'll be enjoying succulent shrimp in no time.
- 1 lb raw, peeled shrimp about 26 count per pound
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tsp RealTaste Elevate seasoning or to taste
- 2 tbsp lime juice about 1 lime
- Peel and pat shrimp dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix shrimp, butter and seasoning.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, or just until they start to turn pink.
- Serve with rice, quinoa or on a green salad.*
Advance Preparation, Optional
- Shrimp may be prepared ahead of time to add to a salad or grain bowl. Store covered in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!