Naturally sweetened, gluten free dessert.
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1 can pumpkin puree 15 oz.
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with a whisk and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Divide batter between 8 ramekins, custard cups, or small mason jars and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until set, but center is still a little jiggly. It will firm up as it cools, but if it's overcooked, the custard will release liquid. It will still taste good, but there will be a bit of liquid at the bottom of the custard.
Advance Preparation, Optional
- These can be made several days in advance and stored covered in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!