Maple Cinnamon Nut Butter
- Blendtec Twister jar, or small food processor.
- 2 cups mixed nuts unsalted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning or to taste
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or to taste
- Place nuts, oil, salt and Peace in a blender jar.
- Start blending. Your nuts will go through 4 phases: chopped, powdery, sticky and thick and then smooth.
- Stir in maple syrup by hand after the nut butter is done, as adding it before will cause the nut butter to bind up.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!