Mango Bok Choy Salad
This is a family favorite salad. If you're not familiar with bok choy, give this salad a try and it may become a favorite for you too.
- 4 bok choy baby
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 mango diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup plus 1 additional tsp. or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Bragg's Amino Acids or soy sauce of choice
- 2 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp RealTaste Zen seasoning
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a jar.
- Thinly slice each bok choy head, starting with the dark green end. Continue slicing until you reach the thick base at the very bottom of the bok choy. Discard the base and place sliced bok choy in a salad spinner or colander to rinse and dry.
- Place sliced bok choy on a platter. Top with pepper, mango, avocado, green onions, and cilantro.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad, or serve on the side.
- Store extra dressing in the fridge.
Advance Preparation, Optional
- Prepare salad dressing.
- Wash and slice bok choy, store covered in the fridge.*
- Dice bell pepper, store covered in the fridge.
- Dice mango and store covered in the fridge.
- Slice green onion and store covered in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!