*Lite Caesar Dressing
This version lacks the raw egg and oil that a traditional Caesar dressing is made of, but what it lacks in tradition, it makes up for in flavor.
- Small blender or food processor
- 1/2 cup yogurt plain
- 1 1/2 tsp RealTaste Amore seasoning or to taste
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 anchovy whole, or 2 halves
- pepper to taste
- Place ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Store covered in fridge for up to a week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!