These flavorful burger patties come together quickly. To keep them gluten-free, serve on a gluten-free bun, or in a lettuce wrap.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 tbsp RealTaste Love seasoning or to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- Gently mix together beef and Love seasoning.
- Divide into shape into 4 patties 3/4 inch thick.
- Make an indention with your thumb into the center of the meat patty. This will help it to not shrink when cooking.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side, or until done.
- Serve on buns with toppings of choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!