*Gluten Free Meatballs
These meatballs are easy and gluten-free. Make them ahead of time and freeze for a quick dinner. They're wonderful in a spaghetti sauce, a curry sauce, BBQ sauce; or just plain, on top of a grain bowl with vegetables.
- 1 lb ground beef 15% fat, or more, to prevent dryness
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Love seasoning or to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Gently mix together beef and seasoning.
- Form into 20 meatballs and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!