Make egg nog to suit your tastes with this recipe. Substitute cream in place of some of the milk to make it creamier, use less sweetener to lighten it up. Organic eggs from pastured chickens are recommended for this recipe as they are safest to consume raw.
- 2 egg yolks organic eggs from pastured chickens recommended
- 2 cups milk milk of choice, can substitute cream for a portion of milk for a creamier texture.
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Wash shell of eggs. This keeps bacteria from transferring when eggs are cracked. This is important since they'll be consumed raw.
- Crack eggs on a clean surface. Over the sink, pour egg yolk back and forth between the two egg shell halves until you have drained the egg white from the yolk.
- Place egg yolks and remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until egg yolks are incorporated.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!