Easy Oven Baked Croutons
These are delicious on salad, soup or just as a snack. It's also a great way to use up bread that's past it's prime.
- Baking Sheet
- Large Bowl
- 4 cups bread diced or torn in 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil or fat of choice
- 2 tsp RealTaste Hope, Nurture, Amore seasoning or to taste
- Heat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, toss bread with oil and seasoning.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes, or until done.
- They will crisp up a bit as they cool. When they're completely cool, store in an airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!