Easy Beef Curry Soup
This recipe comes together quickly, if you've prepped your beef and broth in advance. This dish has a mild curry flavor. If you like spice, add some red pepper flakes to taste.
- 1 tbsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Care Curry seasoning or to taste
- 2 cups potatoes diced
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 3 cups beef broth unsalted
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 cup beef cooked
- Heat oil in a medium-large pot, over medium-high heat.
- Sautee onion and curry seasoning until onions are tender.
- Add potatoes, carrots, broth and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add beef and simmer for 5 more minutes to heat through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!