*Dairy Free Breakfast Casserole
This is a simple and economical breakfast casserole. For variety, add up to a cup of vegetables, such as diced bell peppers. We like this topped with salsa or hot sauce. Love seasoning gives it a hint of sausage flavor without the meat.
- 8 x 8 baking dish
- 12 oz hash browns can use frozen
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Love seasoning or to taste
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place hash browns in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Love seasoning.
- Beat eggs, water and salt together.
- Pour egg mixture over hash browns.
- Mix together hash browns and eggs with a fork and spread hash browns evenly in dish.
- Cover dish with foil or a lid and bake for 40 minutes, or until done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!