Cup of Kindness: Warming Pumpkin Spice Drink
This is similar to hot chocolate, but with a pumpkin flavor. It's one of my kid's fall favorites.
- Small pan
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning or to taste
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup or to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk of choice
- In a small pan, mix pumpkin puree with Peace seasoning.
- Whisk in maple syrup, vanilla, salt and milk.
- Heat over medium heat until warmed through to a hot chocolate/cider like temperature.
- If you have any left, go ahead and store it in the fridge. It's good cold too.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
Some pumpkin puree is not as smooth as others, if needed, give the mixture a little whirl with an immersion blender for an extra smooth texture.
Calories: 175kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 6gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 268mgPotassium: 344mgFiber: 1gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 6618IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 216mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!