Chicken Skillet Dinner
Easy one skillet meal!
- 2 tbsp olive oil or preferred fat
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1 bell pepper red or yellow, diced
- 1 onion small, sliced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or grain of choice
- 1 cup chicken cooked and diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 4 tsp RealTaste Amore seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 cup water, or unsalted broth
- * feta cheese garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add zucchini, peppers, onion, and saute until tender-crisp.
- Add brown rice, chicken, tomatoes, chicken, seasoning and water.
- Heat until warmed through.
- Remove from heat.
- Top with feta cheese before serving, if desired.
Advance Preparation, Optional
- Dice zucchini and store covered in the fridge.
- Dice pepper and store covered in the fridge.
- Slice onion and store covered in the fridge.
- Cook brown rice.*
- Cook chicken. *
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!