This just takes a minute to mix together and you can avoid all the nasty additives in store bought breakfast sausage. It's a total win! Shape this into patties, rolls, or just brown for sausage crumbles.
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 2 tbsp RealTaste Love seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp pure maple syrup
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Form into patties and cook in a skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes per side, or until done.
- Alternatively, you can brown up the mixture for sausage crumbles, for breakfast casserole and other recipes calling for crumbled breakfast sausage.
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 15gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 51mgPotassium: 260mgSugar: 1gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!