Serve with salsa or hot sauce. This delicious breakfast can be made ahead and portions re-heated throughout the week.
- 9 x 13 pan
- Large Bowl
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp RealTaste Love seasoning
- 24 oz frozen hash browns
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 12 eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- Heat oven to 350.
- Brown pork and Love seasoning in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together cooked sausage, hash browns and cheese.
- Press into a buttered 9 x 13 pan.
- Using the same large bowl, mix together eggs, milk and salt.
- Pour evenly over the hash browns, give the baking dish a little shake to even up eggs.
- Bake covered for 1 hour or until done.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!