Maple Roasted Sweet Potato
Roasted sweet potatoes are delicious as a warm side dish, or cold on a salad or grain bowl. This is a sweet and savory version that we all enjoy.
- 1 lb sweet potato 1-2
- 1 tbsp olive oil or fat of choice
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Nurture seasoning or to taste
- 1/2 tsp RealTaste Peace seasoning or to taste
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or to taste
- Heat oven to 425.
- Dice unpeeled sweet potato.
- On a sheet pan, toss diced sweet potato with oil and seasoning.
- Roast for 25 minutes, or until done.
- While still on hot baking sheet, drizzle sweet potatoes with maple syrup.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Store in covered in fridge for up to 1 week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!