Black Bean Salsa
- 1 3/4 cup black eyed peas 15 ounce can, or pre-cooked
- 1 3/4 cup black beans 15 ounce can, or pre-cooked
- 1 3/4 cup corn frozen
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes drained
- 1/2 bunch cilantro minced
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 3 tomatoes fresh, diced
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp RealTaste Amore seasoning or to taste
- 1 tbsp RealTaste Vida seasoning or to taste
- In a large bowl, mix first 8 ingredients together.
- Mix together vinegar and seasoning.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss to combine.
- Season with additional seasoning to taste, if needed.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!