Baked Butternut Squash
- 9x13 pan
- 1 butternut squash whole
- butter, or olive oil
- Season as desired, see instructions below.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise.
- Place cut sides down in pan.
- Pour about 1 inch of water in pan.
- Cook until very tender when pierced with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the squash.
- Remove from pan, flip squash over and smear with butter or drizzle with olive oil.
- Seasoning Ideas: Sprinkle with Hope, Nurture, or Amore RealTaste seasoning; or RealTaste Peace seasoning with salt and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!